How can it already be the month of May?! It feels like we just celebrated Christmas and here we are, almost to the middle of the next year. Time is flying by and because of that, each holiday just sneaks up on us. Mother’s Day is May 12th, or if you need to put it in perspective, NEXT weekend. If you still haven’t gotten a gift for your mother, or any mom in your life, I know it can be stressful last minute shopping, so here is a short list of some of my favorite things! Hopefully it can help you gift shop this month for that special mom in your life.
- Pajamas! I think everyone loves getting pajamas (not just at Christmas), and Kirklands and Target always have the cutest, and softest jammies!
- Coffee! I think all moms will say yes! to more coffee. With flavors like ‘Messy Bun,‘ you’ll be speaking her language when you shop from Coffee Over Cardio.
- Jewelry! I’m loving the simplicity of the jewelry from Golden Thread and Made By Mary; perfect for mamas! While some of their line is luxe, you can find pieces within your budget.
- Books! Why not get the mom in your life a book that speaks directly to her heart? This is a great new find!
- Gift Cards! If you’re totally stuck but know where your mom loves to shop, you can’t go wrong with a gift card!
- Candles! I am a candle hoarder! And no candle has better quality than this brand. They smell amazing and last forever.
- Mrs. Meyers! Don’t worry, your mom won’t be mad you’re gifting her with cleaning supplies if it is Mrs. Meyers! Her line of products smell amazing. Gift these in a cute galvanized tub and you couldn’t go wrong.
- Rain Boots! If your mom doesn’t have a good pair of rubber boots, get her some! My favorite brands are Muck Boot and Joules; they have the cutest spring designs right now. Perfect for working in the garden or the rainy day.
- Qalo Rings! If you haven’t invested in a set of these rings, you definitely need to. It is convenient if you’re going somewhere or doing something that you don’t want to wear your actual wedding rings for. Eva Shockey just released her line with Qalo, and your mom will want them all!
- Daily Grace Bible Study! Last but not least, I LOVE everything that Daily Grace Co has. Whether you mom is looking for a new journaling Bible, prayer journal, Bible study, or coffee mugs, this company has you covered.
I hope this short list gave you some great shopping ideas for your mom. In the end, Mother’s Day isn’t about the gifts, it is about celebrating all that moms do for us. Whether your gift is packaged in the prettiest paper or something homemade, if it is from the heart she will love it.
Happy Mother’s Day everyone!
Links to a few of the shopping items listed above: